Tuesday, March 31, 2015

let's get spiritual..

   First things first. I'm not a religious gal. I don't go to church every Sunday. I was baptized catholic. I've played in the minors with that but never went pro. I've walked the Pagan path and the Wiccan path. I believe in Jesus but also hold my "alternative" beliefs very close to my heart. My point is...it is ALL relevant. Every faith that exists, that brings you closer to your inner peace, has merit. I've said many times that I don't care if a person worships a pack of ketchup. If they get on their knees EVERYDAY and pray to that pack of ketchup. If doing this makes them a better person and brings them peace...it's all good. I believe this viewpoint allows me to understand, help and BE helped by other people. The total lack of judgment one a persons spiritual journey. This is my wish for others. That they become secure enough in their own choices, their own path, that they can accept the same in others. As they say..And it harm none, do thy will.

Much love to you.
Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment