Saturday, April 4, 2015

Oh What A Night!!!

   First off...please excuse any rambling I may do. Incomplete sentences. Things like WTF and OMG!!! I simply won't be able to help it.
   Sooooo...last night my dear friend Richard Burrows , aka "Buzz", with NP PARANORMAL was doing a solo investigation at the Derby Gaol in the UK. OMG!!! From the get go their equipment was being messed with...BAD. Losing feed, losing audio. Complete pixilation on screen, but only on Buzz's face. It was so weird!!! Light animolies flying everywhere. Mist. Shadows. We all fed in what we saw on screen for him to read...then it all came crashing down. Whomever, whatever, WTF was there with him erased....yes, I said it...ERASED the film and all the text!!!! By the time it came back on Kimber and I were practically yelling at the screen through text asking what the hell just happened???? I felt sick and beaten up. I would write that. Buzz, not knowing I just wrote that, would say he felt sick and beaten up. OMG...
   OH...and the evp's!!! Did I mention they were intelligent and responsive? Lordy.. My heart is racing with the memory. OK....so who wants to pay to fly me from Oklahoma to the UK? I gotta go to this place personally. 😁
   Will write more later after evidence is reviewed.
   Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment