Sunday, March 1, 2015

It Is What It Is...

   After seeing post on twitter today, I  felt the need to chime in. Being a part of the paranormal field you get used to being giggled at by those who see only the mudane part of life and not the spiritual part of death. You can get used to that. You can even understand it. This life is not for everyone.
   However.....
   What is unbelievably hard to get used to are those who are part of the field as well but have extreme difficulty playing nice with others. To put it plain and simple....what works for one team may not work for another.  There is no need to pick apart anothers evidence simply because you haven't had any luck using the same thing. Any team that sets out to belittle another group, or to make them look inferior, not only damages the field as a whole, but cast shadows over themselves.
   We are all in this to learn from eachother and from the spirits that allow us knowledge of them. I have already learned alot from the people I have "met" on twitter. They are a fine group of people who seem to really care about the field and what we can all learn from it. When I see one of them post about evidence or excitement about a case, I chime in if I have something positive to say or add. If I don't,  I do what my momma told me....I keep my damn mouth shut.
   Anyway....as the title says...it is what it is. To those whom have allowed me to be a small part of any conversations concerning ghost and the paranormal,  I thank you!  To those who simply wish to start a pissing contest...step to the right. There's no room in this sandbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment