Friday, March 27, 2015

Claircognizant...

   I learned something new today and thought I would share with y'all. I have always struggled with any types of labels placed on me because they honestly didn't feel right. Psychic, medium, sensitive...they all sound good... but to me the seemed like "Buzz Words". I hate those. Anyway...I came across an article that truly fit me and described me in a way that felt comfortable.
   Claircognizant. Weird sounding word...but I like it. It simply means "clear knowing". That is EXACTLY how I would describe what I do. I have the other "Clair's", too, with the clairvoyant being my weakest one. Claircognizant explains so much. I do "just know things". Sometimes it IS someone else in my head telling me things (clairaudiant)...and, yes, sometimes I "see" things and "smell" things too. Hell...I actually feel things as well, but mostly, I "just know". Somehow this knowledge brought me comfort and I thought I would share it so that others who had wondered about themselves might have an answer. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment