Sunday, March 22, 2015

Not a 1 way ticket.

   I realize I'm probably going to piss some people off with this but, honestly, I'm OK with that. I would like to discuss spirits and our interaction with the. Specifically loved ones that have passed on. I spoke with the sweetest couple the other day on this subject and I found myself getting very angry over what they had been told. I can't imagine telling someone they must tell a loved one goodbye because they are "holding them here". Grrrrrr. Bullshit.
   Has it occurred to anyone that it isn't a one way highway to heaven? A soul cannot be contained outside the confines of a body. If even then. You can talk to your loved ones. With luck and an open mind you can hear them answer.
   It really annoys me when people try to puff up their own image and feelings of self-importance by telling others this. I admit, this was my first belief as well, but I grew up. I evolved. I realized that a spirit can move about and interact. They can travel. They still have a purpose!
   I will write more on this later. Right now I'm still just too pissed about how alone this "medium" made my friends wife feel with their misguided need to feel superior. Their belief they had to bring closure. The only thing they accomplished was making a woman believe she had no right to speak with a loved one who will forever watch over her.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment