Saturday, February 28, 2015

Speaking for the dead.

   I've often wondered how other people deal with this, the whole "talking for the dead" thing. I have only my experiences to go on so I thought I would share them and open up the lines of paranormal communication on the subject.
   I guess the best way to start is to explain how it happens for me. It can vary, somewhat,  but for the most part it happens when I see a picture of a place or person. I start to hear a voice in my head, and even though I will know the gender of the voice, it has no specific characterization.  I'll know if it's male or female,  but not because of how it sounds. Can't explain it.
   It's the voice that tells me what's going on. It puts the images in my head so I know where things are supposed to be so I can tell others. Like still shots from movies. I'm not entirely sure what makes me feel what the spirit feels. Why they make it necessary to feel pain. I can only assume it's to verify what happened to them. It can hurt quite a bit, but I'm sure the pain is minimal in comparison.
   The worst part is the absolute hunger and exhaustion.  I always have to eat after...and sleep.  ALOT.
   I once fell asleep behind the wheel for a moment and ended up in a ditch coming home from an investigation.  That's when I started having someone take me.
   I wonder how many others this happens to?

No comments:

Post a Comment