Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What You Make Of It

   I've had a lot to contemplate lately. Both mystical and mundane. The why's and wherefore's of life. You hear people talk about luck. Good and bad. I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that I don't quite buy it. Sure...some people seem to fall in a pile if poo and come out smelling like a rose. Others come out just smelling like poo. You may call that good or bad luck. I call it magic.

   Let me explain that. You see...in this crazy movie influenced world, our idea of magic is greatly skewed to the more unbelievable side. I can see that and I understand why. That having been said, I think people forget two major things. Thoughts and spoken words have power. They are MAGIC. Any conscious or subconscious thought or action has a positive and negative reaction. What dictates the outcome is the energy put behind it.

   Now, I know it may not always seem that way. People can wish and wish to win the lottery and lose every time. I get it. However, imagine how different the same persons life would be if they put that much energy into a hobby they loved that could, in turn, make them money? Isn't that winning the lottery? To do what you love and get paid for it? It's a far cry better than getting something for nothing. Look, all I'm saying is that life is what you make of it. If you think you are constantly getting the shaft, then you are. Thank yourself for that. If you spent as much time seeing the positive in life as you do the negative, the magic would happen.

   Much love. Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment