Thursday, April 30, 2015

Shuffle, please...

   Alright...this is gonna be an emotional one, but one I consider VERY important. We're going to discuss tarot and spiritual readings, folks. Not the meat and potatoes part...but the bread that sits on the edge of the plate sopping up all the juices. If y'all didn't get my metaphor, as delightful as it was, I'm the bread. Me, and any other person that takes the time to read cards for someone.
   You see...it isn't a parlor trick. It's not a game. It isn't something that we do for kicks or to get attention. Hell...I don't even charge for it, much against the advice of others. I've thought about it, I admit. May even do that someday. But now is not the time. Doesn't feel right. I don't do it for money. I do it because I want to help people. I want them to understand and appreciate where they've been, where they are and where they're going. But this comes at a price the client never sees. I pay that price. Everything I'm telling the client I see, hear, taste, smell and feel. I can't stop it. If I did I couldn't successfully read ANYBODY. That having been said, I do this because I love it and truthfully, I can't say no. I do this knowing how drained I'm going to be. How I unbelievably exhausted I will be. How hungry I will be but will have no appetite. I don't tell people this because how could they understand?
   Anyway...I will continue to do what I do, even though I am also a single working mother with two careers (one just taking off) and a load of responsibility. I do it to help. Please understand this and be patient. I'm getting to you as fast as I can.

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment