Sunday, April 12, 2015

let's talk about dreams, baby!

   I apologize in advance since I am writing this at 5 am and keep being stirred from sleep by dreams.
   I believe, like I'm sure most people do, that a lot of our dreams are probably our brains way of processing information. However.... what if some dreams are really our souls way of guiding us in life. Of telling us, subconsciously, which path to take? What if some are premonitions? I know I've had my fair share of those. Some good, some bad. One woke me up screaming and crying, trying to track down my mom in another state. The dream itself wasn't scary, but I KNEW it was a message. She ended up being sick unknowingly and had to have a surgery that could have killed her.
   I know most of us have dreams where we speak with lost loved ones. What if that's the only way you will open your heart to hear them speak? Dreams know no distance, no miles, no geographical barrier. I encourage the people I know to keep a notebook by the bed. Write down what you remember when you wake up. Sometimes the full information that's needed isn't given in one night. It helps to have a point of reference when you are trying to discern the message.
   This technique also works when speaking to deceased loved ones. Write down questions and wait to dream the answers! Much 💜. Night, y'all....

No comments:

Post a Comment