Thursday, April 16, 2015

Me and My Shadow...

   Well...I guess it's time to discuss the all important shadow people. We've all seen them, heard about them, felt the chill down our spines as they glide across a room. It can be very frightening. You will hear many ideas as to where they come from and what they may want from you. I will tell you exactly what I think they are and why they are here.
   I don't know.
   There...I've said it! I've broken the code!!
   Seriously...no one knows for sure. How can they? It is an unexplained phenomenon. What I can tell you about them is my own personal experience.
   The one I will tell you happened about 6 years ago. We were over at a friends house trying to figure out what was going on in her master bedroom.
   Haha. Get your mind outta the gutter....
   We felt it right off. There were many spirits in the room with the point of entry being her walk-in closet. None of these spirits were particularly frightening, though. I couldn't understand why she was so freaked out.
   Anyway, I digress. Three of us lay down on the bed trying to clear our minds and see what we could "see". It was then that it became crystal clear. Well...actually it became red glitter.
   As I lay there, I saw hovering above me, a large dark mass that seemed to have red glitter all through it. It undulated and heaved in silence, but seemed to pulse with energy. It was then that I noticed the three of us were having difficulty breathing. We summoned the others over to show them what seemed to be causing all the anger and distress in the room. Even the other spirits gave it a wide berth.
   Anyway...my friend promised to cleanse her house the very next day and to my knowledge, the shadow person never returned.
   The whole point of this blog is this...if you come into contact with one of these, you're not crazy. They DO exist. They can cause distress. But you hold all the power. You.
   You may not decide who enters your home, but you can damn sure decide who stays.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment