Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I Can Fly!!

   I thought we would touch on the subject of astral travel for a spell. I unknowingly learned how to do this, and thought I would pass what I had experienced along to you fine folks.
   I've been able to experience places I could only wonder about while traveling on the astral plane. I've been able to be close to people I love. To observe them and aid them in ways I wouldn't be able to from many miles away. I tend to keep this part of myself from others because it can seem intrusive. I assure you, it isn't. Those I have visited are always aware that I will be attempting the journey.
   I suppose, to be fair, I have to say I'm not an expert in this area, and what I'm actually doing may be simple visualization. Whatever the term...I like it.
   A lot.
   There is something to be said for offering comfort while experiencing something so wonderous.
   I have found the easiest way to accomplish this is to start by meditating. I use a different approach for traveling and imagine myself winged. I picture myself standing on the edge of a cliff as I slowly start to move my wings up and down in an undulating motion. The sky is always the darkest of night with only a sliver of moon and stars providing light. As I picture myself leaving my body I begin to take flight and soar across the sky to my desired location.
   This is the technique that has worked the best for me, but I feel that not everyone is the same. It's always best to find the way that makes you most comfortable. I do recommend trying short distances first, though. Lol. You don't want to get lost!

Happy travels,
Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment