Thursday, April 23, 2015

Tag-a-longs

   Please excuse the morose nature of this blog cause I honestly can't help it. I've heard a lot lately how neat it is that I do what I do. Normally I would agree.
   Not today. The past couple of days have been very odd for me. I bought a brand new DVD player that works just fine, but for some reason it plays one movie over and over if it's in it. Keep in mind, it does this with no other movie. I admit, on the surface that doesn't seem like a big deal, regardless of how it can freak you out in the middle of the night.
   Last night, as I was writing a BIO for a friend, I felt these horrible pains in my right leg. It felt like someone was taking a scalpel and slicing areas of my leg open and pulling out muscle and tendons. This actually sent me to bed. After waking up this morning in relative comfort, and having a couple hours of peace, I started having the feeling I was being followed. I could hear and feel about 10 different people. This went on for the better part of the day regardless of how I tried to block it out.
   There was an unbelievable amount of despair that accompanied this feeling. Not to mention a horrible embalming fluid smell in my nose. At this point, I'm unsure if this has anything to do with the investigation Saturday or with the house I was contacted about. I don't know where the guys ate going Saturday and I'm told people in the house I am asked to go to are getting attacked. I guess only time will tell.
   What a sucky day. Tag-a-longs can really wear you down.

😞

No comments:

Post a Comment