Monday, April 25, 2016

What makes me happy...

   I got a call today from my dear friend, sista from anotha mista, Gwen Clapper. She's the founder and lead investigator of BPI based out of Virginia. Ya'll look her up on twitter and facebook if you haven't already.

   Anywhoo...today was no different than any other day. We often send messages back and forth, daily, just to keep eachother in the loop of "goings on". What made this particular message so noteworthy for me was the content. She specifically called to let me know I was right on a case. Now...bear in mind I couldn't remember the specifics of what I had told her, previously.

   But Gwen did. Not only did she remember....she had kept all the correspondence for proof. Bless her.

   Apparently, what I had told her brought some closure to a family. It brought joy and remembered love. It gave a voice to the deceased. Amazing.

   Btw...I'm not talking about me. No sir. I'm not amazing. What IS amazing is what this family was able to find out and that Gwen was thoughtful enough to tell them it was me.

   You see? That's the all powerful PARAUNITY we've been preaching about. It doesn't matter that as soon as I pass a message along I let it go. If I didn't, trust me, I'd go crazy. Lol. What mattered was giving credit where it was due. No egos. I would have NEVER known the difference......but Gwen WOULD have. I'm contacted all the time by people for readings or remote viewings. I speak it then forget it cause I have to. The reason I keep doing it is because of people like Gwen. The people who do this cause it's in their blood. In their souls.

   Just like it's in mine. Can you say the same? Food for thought....

3 comments:

  1. When one is in this for the right reasons,they'll do the right thing. This family deserved to know the revelations that were discovered. The deceased deserved to have their voice heard. And you deserve the recongnition for helping us out the pieces together! Thank you again Vanessa. The follow up episode will be amazing! -Gwen #ParaHonest #ParaUnity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hun...thank YOU for letting me in and treating me like family!!!!! The pleasure is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hun...thank YOU for letting me in and treating me like family!!!!! The pleasure is mine.

    ReplyDelete