Tuesday, April 12, 2016

It's a "no-brainer"

   People often ask me why I go out of my way to help other teams, individuals or organizations. Like the title states...it's a no-brainer for me.

   True...I don't have cable so I can't watch all the shows like Destination America or Ghost Adventures or Ghost Hunters. I only have the internet on my phone so if I want to watch other groups on you tube it's on a very small screen, so I rarely do. Most of the interaction I get from other paranormal groups is through social media, like twitter, and that's fine by me.

   This is where I'm primarily contacted and I love it! I love the interaction. I love the level of trust that other teams have in me. I worked hard for it.

   I think this is why people are surprised by how I do things. You see...for me, it's not a contest to see who can get the best evidence. It's not a race to see who gets what first.

   It's about the journey. About building relationships with people all over the world. About supporting like minded individuals in their passion for knowledge and educating those just starting on their path.

   I can't tell you how many middle of the night request I get for readings, remote viewing and impressions of locations. I can't tell you because there's no need to. I don't expect to get credit for every right answer I get. I'm simply happy to help. I know when I've needed the same thing from someone else they've always been there for me. That is truly humbling. To have that kind of connection with people.

   That's what I'm always preaching to others in this field. The importance of working together. So much more could be achieved if we all checked our egos at the door.

   Food for thought, folks.

   Blessed Be )O(

4 comments: