Saturday, April 23, 2016

My NP Paranormal family

   It has been a year since I started working with NP PARANORMAL based out of Sheffield, England.  A year of ups and downs. Laughs and tears. A year of amazing investigations and some that left us scratching our heads.

   I met this wonderful group of people during a very hard time in my life. A time where I wasn't really sure where I was going or if I was even on the right path. I was somewhat lost, if I'm being honest.

   You see...I had been burned in the past, by teams and individuals who had a use for what I do but not for me. This made me quite "gun shy". No one, not even the team, will ever truly understand the courage it took for me to message them about one of the pictures they posted.

   I was not disappointed.  Not only did they accept me with open arms, and a little healthy skepticism  (lol), their families welcomed me as well. I've lost count on how many investigations they've, lovingly, allowed me to participate in. I've lost count of the endless hours of conversation we have shared about the paranormal and a whole mess of day to day things.  I've lost count of how many times they've encouraged me and made me feel like I was one of their own kin. Hell...they've even yelled at me and told me to "suck it up" when I was sad and wanted to crawl in a hole. Lol.

   But most of all they have shown me what good friends and AMAZING paranormal investigators they are. They may not get out as much as they would like. They may have suffered through some hardships and changes but that has only made them stronger. They have ALWAYS had their fans best interest at heart. They never compromise. They never cheat. They hold their heads up with dignity and grace.

   Although more changes are on the way, with Karl Porter having to step back due to work changes, I'm certain Abby Thompson and Dave Newton will continue to seek the unknown. They will continue to educate and entertain their fans like they always have. These three are gems. Priceless in my eyes. Karl, I'm sure, will pop in from time to time. He loves this too much not to. I sure hope he does, anyway. But...rest assured....NP lives on. There are those who tried to make sure that didn't  happen, not so long ago. Didn't work then...not gonna work now.

   So...everyone...raise your glass to my peeps, please. Show them some respect for all they do. Most importantly for renewing my faith in a field that had long before lost its shine. I love these people. Always will!

   Blessed Be )O(

3 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff mate! We are a family and we deliver true paranormal investigations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely do!!!! So thankful I get to be a part of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely do!!!! So thankful I get to be a part of it!!

    ReplyDelete