Sunday, May 1, 2016

Well....that was strange....

   I've been talking with a friend about the belief that paranormal activity is stronger at night than it is during the day.  We are both of the opinion that the time of day is irrelevant.  That the spirits in question aren't under the same day/night constraints that we are. That time may,  quite possibly,  mean nothing.

   Funny how our opinions of these events are shaped by what we see on TV.  It's like people think if you're not seeing it through nightvision it just didn't happen.  Yeah.... I think that's silly too.  I've been lucky enough,  or unlucky enough depending on how you look at it, to have quite a few experiences in broad daylight.  I'll share them with you if you promise not to chuckle....

   It was quite a few months ago when  I was in my van,  at lunch,  talking to someone on whatsapp.  Y'all know what that is?  It's an app where you can talk,  text or voice message each other. On this occassion we were voice messaging.  He was at work (driving a truck) but was driving through a neighborhood we were considering moving to once I moved there.  Long distance relationship....didn't work out,  for the better,  I think.  Anyway...for whatever reason while I was waiting for his next message I listened to the one I just sent him.  You can imagine my surprise when I heard a woman's voice,  over mine,  saying "that's horrible".  I had to listen to it 3 times to make sure I heard it right.  Then he listened closer and heard it too.  Was unbelievable!  I caught a class A EVP in my van during the middle of the day.  Personally,  I think it was my guardian sending me a warning.  Lol.

   The other one I was gonna share with you happened just a couple months ago.  I was getting ready to interview Dustin Pari on a radio show I cohost called " Edge of the Rabbit Hole".  I had just gotten home from work so I hopped in the shower.  Yes.... I do my show in my jammies.  Anyway.... I was in the shower about 6 pm... Still daylight...when my sons speaker,  that I was blaring music out of,  flew off the counter and landed on the floor.  Weird,  I know,  but I got out of the shower and picked it up.  Afterall... I wasn't finished serenading the neighbors.  As I got back in the shower the two razors I had sitting there flew off the shelf and landed at the other end of the shower.  Ok..... I know that I should be used to this but even I have my limits.  And the bathroom is OFF LIMITS.  I shared a few colorful phrases,  loudly,  with my "visitors" and they went along their merry way.

   My point of telling y'all this is pretty simple.  Don't let TV or celebrities shaped what you should see or not see.  Don't put unnecessary limits on what you can experience.  The paranormal realm is within reach at any time of the day.  Open your eyes and ears.  You may be quite amazed by what makes itself known to you.

   Blessed Be )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment