Saturday, April 9, 2016

Really, folks? Really.....

   While I was perusing Facebook this morning I came across a video...a CCTV video....showing an act that appeared to be paranormal in nature. Now...I make no claim to know if it is factual or not. However....I did find it interesting and decided it was worth a viewing.

   This was not the first I'd seen of its kind, nor will it be the last, I'm sure. I welcome them, in fact. Real or not I find them fascinating. Keep them coming, folks! Now.....as for the comment makers on some such videos....my next Lil tidbit is for you. Read it slowly if you have to. I may use big words....

   You DO NOT have to agree with something. You DO NOT have to believe in its authenticity. You are under NO OBLIGATION to validate it or deny its truth. By stating this I am, basically, saying....opinions are like assholes. We ALL have them. Making derogatory comments on someone's post, real or fake, does not give others a clearer view of the post. It does, in fact, give the viewing public a VERY CLEAR view of you and your need to belittle another to make yourself feel superior.

   I don't believe everything I see on the internet. Not hardly. However....I realize that my opinion of what I feel is fact or fake is irrelevant. The person posting it did NOT have concerns of my opinion in mind when they released it. I do not hold myself in such high regard to believe they did. Nor do I get my rocks off demeaning another publicly.

   For those who haven't yet grasped what I'm going on about, in this blog, I'll be sweet and simplify it. It is totally okay to not be a shit. Really! It is totally okay to disagree without trying to bring another down. I promise it's true. When your fingers hover over those keys remember one thing....karma. Karma follows intent. If you have malice in your heart (malice is the bad shit...a nasty feeling) when you go to do something....you can expect the same in return.

   Now....let the tasty comments on THIS begin....

   Blessed Be, my lovelies....)O(

3 comments:

  1. in each eye is a different view, an eye of a believer sees an indifference, not wrong, not right, a conversation to carry forward with love and understanding. that's real that's you Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That means so much!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That means so much!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete