Saturday, January 30, 2016

Shhhhh....they see me

   Yeah...I know. Weird title. Lol. But you'll see why...

   I wanted to write this blog for all the "sensitive" people out there. The misfits and kooks of society who hear, and sometimes see, dead people. Yeah...you know who you are. It's okay, honey. This is a safe place to discuss things such as this. *kisses*

   I remember the first time I saw a spirit in full form. I talked about it in my books but, for those who haven't read them yet (btw...why haven't you?) I thought I'd chat about it here.

   My first time was in this old townehome I had. I had gotten up from meditating on an upcoming case and went to use the restroom. Yes...I saw my first one, with my own eyes, when I was taking a tinkle. It was a little dog that ran down my stairs and sat in the doorway of my restroom. He just stared at me, panting, and went poof! Then he was gone. Yes...you're right. Good thing I was sitting down.

   The second time was at work. A woman walked through the wall of the dental office I was working at and stood at the feet of my patient. I finally had to acknowledge her when she started making things fly off the shelf above the doctor and I. Yep...that was fun.

   I could go on and on but, what I really wanna do is talk about how difficult it is to have that happen. For those of you who've dealt with this you know exactly what I mean.

  Take yourself back, for a moment, to the movie "Ghost". You remember, right? Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore? The whole "pottery/clay" love scene? Yeah...that's the one. Now...remember when Whoopi Goldberg was giving that fake psychic reading and all of the sudden she could actually hear Patrick Swayze? Then all the other spirits popped in? Yeah...that's not bullshit. That really happens.

   I know she could only hear them, which is bad enough, but some can actually SEE them, too. Cool? Yes. Frustrating? Hellz yeah! Now, I'm not saying I wanna stop being able to do this. I'm not saying any of us wanna stop. What I AM saying is that it would be nice to take a shower without interruptions. Or sleep. Have sex. Eat. Work. Not that it happens all the time but there is never a warning as to when it WILL happen. At least not for me.

   How many of you find this to be true in your experience? I liken it to avoiding your annoying neighbor or an ex you may see walking the isle at the local grocery store. Problem is...you can't hide from something that can walk through walls. No matter how hard you try. Lol.

   Anywhoo...just curious how everyone else feels about that and thought I'd throw it out there. Love y'all!!!

   Blessed Be )O(

3 comments:

  1. That's funny that you mention Whoopie Goldberg in Ghost. That's exactly how I feel at times. They come and go as they please. I have a hard time concentrating on just one voice. I don't know that I have seen a spirit with my eyes, often they come to
    Me as a flash/ picture in my 3rd eye. Unfortunately I never know when to expect spirit, but it's common for them to come visit when I am trying to sleep or meditate. But I also have had visits at the most inconvenient times. There's lots of people who don't understand these gifts we are given, and it's very hard to explain to them when there is a spirit wanting to communicate with them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So totally true!! Lol. It can make you feel crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So totally true!! Lol. It can make you feel crazy!

    ReplyDelete