Friday, January 15, 2016

What Might Have Been....

   I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. Wondering why some spirits are easy to communicate with, regardless of when they passed, and others you seem to never be able to reach. An odd thought, to be sure, but a valid one. It's a question that merits thought, consideration. So that's what I did...and I think I may have an answer.

   I wonder if those souls who reach out to us, using what ever means possible, are simply people who never reincarnated. It makes sense, right? Much more sense than some go to heaven and the others go to hell. At least I think so. I'm not saying this answer is absolute but I think it's just as sound as the religious view I just listed.

   Let's assume you have a say in whether or not you reincarnate, and when. If that's the case then this would explain why some people tend to stick around places they love while others don't. They would know if they chose to inhabit another body they may never see their home again. That's pretty powerful motivation, if you ask me.

   Assuming there is a time limit on how a soul can choose to come back, this may also explain why some get stuck. If they miss the window, and don't know when it will open again, they think they are shit outta luck and may become frustrated.....or angry.

   Bear in mind I'm only hypothesizing but I really do wonder if I'm onto something. Let's also assume that when you pass a full record of all previous lives experienced is made available to you. If they could be considered less then joyous you may decide remaining in spirit form is preferable, right? What better way to have some fun than to have a bunch of us "ghost lovers" chasing after you. Lol.

   Hell, I can't lie. You know I'm so gonna do that to y'all! Don't be a hater. You know you wanna do it too! 😊

   Anywhoo....just food for thought. A quick Lil blog to get your "paranormal" juices flowing....

   Blessed Be )O(

8 comments:

  1. great thoughts on spirits, I feel along the same lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike, hun! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike, hun! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds of the show Being Human. People couldn't go until they got their "door". They did not get their door until unfinished business was behind them, in some cases this was to help others cross over or help others in this world. Also, it was their choice,when theor door showed up, whether or not they went thru.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I agree on this hypothesis. I believe in reincarnation. My grandpa used to visit me a lot almost weekly. In my dreams, in my home etc. then one day he was gone. I couldn't communicate with him anymore and I haven't heard from him in years... I often wonder if maybe he chose to reincarnate? There just doesn't seem to be an answer to me that makes more sense than that. Where else would be have gone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never say I'm right...ever...but I honestly feel the truth in this. I had to share. ❤

    ReplyDelete