Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016...here I come!!

   Thought I would take a moment and fill y'all in on the year to come. It really is going to be very exciting!!! As you all know I started working with NP PARANORMAL out of Sheffield, England in March/April of 2015. I've been blessed by this experience and will finally get to meet the whole gang, in person, this March!! This trip has been a long time in the making and we have some very exciting irons in the fire that y'all will find out about later...stay tuned!!!

   Then...in June, I will be traveling to Virginia to meet up with BPI and continue the Paranormal experience with them dealing with some pretty intense investigations that we've kept under our hats! You don't wanna miss it!!

   Then.....myself, and BPI (Wish NP PARANORMAL could come!!) will be attending the Super Paracon in Erie, PA in October!!! Again...another pivotal moment for us. So much going on and so much to attend to that my head is spinning! Lol. All of this plus my third book, "DREAMS" will be coming out soon and I'm the cohost of a new radio show with Mike Ricksecker called "Edge of the Rabbit Hole" which airs every other Tuesday night.

   I want to thank you all for your love and support during this last year. It truly has meant the world to me! I can't wait to see what 2016 brings and I feel truly blessed to have y'all all along for the ride. Should be a wild one! Lol!

Blessed Be )O(

7 comments:

  1. Wowcher your gonna be busy 😇lots to do places to go .enjoy your experiences this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowcher your gonna be busy 😇lots to do places to go .enjoy your experiences this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u!!! Going to be great! Just hope I'm up for the challenge! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u!!! Going to be great! Just hope I'm up for the challenge! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. The planets are aligned girl. Go get em!

    ReplyDelete