Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Dream Realized...

   I'm sitting here thinking about my upcoming trip to England and I'm getting nervous. Not the bad kind of nervous, lol. The very good kind. The amazing kind. The steal your heart kind.

   Those close to me know how important this trip is to me. They know of the dreams and visions I've had that span centuries. In my lives I've experienced death, birth, joy, madness and an exhilarating freedom...most, of which, have been on European soil.

   I'm making my list of places I absolutely have to go. There are many, to be sure, but one in particular has me very intrigued. All I will say, for now, is that it's not far outside of London. It's past is shrouded in darkness and ritual. It's light glows red with the memories of those who have dared to step inside.

   I know this place well, even though I have yet to enter the doorway in this life. I can tell you what it smells like, the texture of the walls as my hand slides over them. I can tell you where the fear was barely contained under the guise of maniacal laughter.

   Yes...I know it well. I'm practically humming with excitement to see, with my own eyes, what my soul has shown me to be true. It's calling to me even now...

   It won't be long. I will once again collide the past with the present. Only time will tell if it leads to the future...

   Blessed Be )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment