Friday, January 29, 2016

A bloggy kinda night...

   I had planned to have my next book, "Dreams", out by March but, on a hunch, I have decided to postpone it till after my trip abroad. That having been said, I would still like to open up the conversation concerning dreams and their meanings. Give y'all a lil morsel to gnaw on while you wait...patiently, I hope! ❤

   I wonder how many of us have dreams that are really memories of a life once lived? How many times have you woken up and, glanced at your surroundings, and wondered why they were so different? Has it happened once? Twice? More times than a bakers dozen?

   Something tells me it's more of a common occurrence than people think. I have recently, and by that I mean the last year, come into contact with people that I know on a "soul" level. I've had dreams, visions if you will, of a past connection that can't be denied. Some have been comforting...others downright frightening. Lucky for me I felt comfortable enough to discuss these with them and have been able to piece things together more clearly.

   How many of you have come across the same phenomenon? The strong connection to others that seems so unlikely, yet feels unbelievably comforting? Have you seen evidence of the bond in your dreams? Are you keeping a record? From those whom I have spoken to this seems to be escalating over the past year or so...this connecting. It makes one wonder what is coming. What we are being prepared for.

   Twould be nice if only the good people came back to connect with you but, sadly, that is not the case. Maybe it's just life recycling? But I don't think so. It feels as if we are all standing on quicksand with solid ground just within our reach. There are those who will reach out, grab your hand, and see that you make it to safety. Then there are those who will step on your head, try and push you under, only to sink themselves before they reach the promised land.

   I strongly encourage you all to look at your circle. Analyze your dreams about those in your circle. Listen to your gut concerning another that dares to enter your tribe. To put it plainly, we are all born with our very own, built in, alert system. Our dreams tell us important information. They do this through our subconscious when it is least guarded. Our gut does the same only rarely do we listen.

   Big changes are coming for all of us. What appears to be minimal on the surface can be a strong and turbulent force underneath. For good or bad, the knowing couldn't be of more importance than it is right now.

   Blessed Be )O(

 

4 comments: