Friday, January 22, 2016

Going home...

   I've wondered for many years what it would be like if I could visit the places that have resonated in my soul since childhood. How would it feel to step, barefoot, on soil I have walked upon in another life? Would I recognize anyone? Would it make my heart beat faster? Would I cry?

   Sounds silly to some but I truly think of these things. Luckily, for me I get to find out very soon. I leave on the trip of a lifetime in a couple months. New Orleans, England, Ireland and Scotland. I get to see Nine Ladies Stone Circle for myself. I will finally be able to lay hands on the stones of my ancestors and join my energy with theirs.

   I will see the city I love, my Mecca, New Orleans. Where anything can happen, and usually does. Where spirits see me as a taxi and "catch a ride" if need be. No worries...I don't mind.

   I will step foot on Irish soil. Something no one in my family has done since they immigrated to the United States so very many years ago.

   I will walk the alleyways of Mary Kings Close, in Scotland, and bring peace to any who wish to communicate with me from whatever realm they reside in.

   I will meet people I have known forever, and some I've only just discovered. I will sink myself into the mist and let it's mysteries surround me. I hope to gain knowledge in all I see, feel and hear. I wish to share it all with you. I will not shield. I will not fight it.

   I have lived many lives from which I can learn and I want to learn it all. I need to learn it all. This is my final go around on this earth. My only wish is that I leave it a better place than how I found it. The only way I can do that is by going home...

Blessed Be )O(

6 comments:

  1. Watch out for Mr Boots, he's crazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will feel right at home b/c you will be. i am so happy for you with so many places to explore and discover. Many faces will be familiar, with paths you already know which direction to head. may you be blessed with great weather and safe highways and have the knowing that we love and support you in all your travels and adventures
    your friend Steven :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by people such as yourself, Steven. Y'all have come to mean do much to me. I honestly couldn't have done any of this without yalls support!! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by people such as yourself, Steven. Y'all have come to mean do much to me. I honestly couldn't have done any of this without yalls support!! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete