Sunday, November 22, 2015

Therapy...

   This isn't a paranormal blog. Not tonight. But it is necessary for me to write. It has been a crazy couple of months for me. I've learned more about myself than I ever cared to know. I've realized just how much I can take before I break and then how much more I can pile on top of that. So that's what this blog is about. It's about a persons breaking point. It's about their grief once they have hit that breaking point.

   You see people assume grief and death go hand in hand...and they do. But that doesn't always mean physical death. It can mean the death of a dream, of a promise, of a friendship. These can be just as painful, sometimes more, than physical death because they are a choice. A choice made by a person who has no comprehension of the damage they are causing. Or maybe they do and simply do not care.

   That's what I have been dealing with. These type of losses. Myself, and some others, have been the victims of lies, manipulation, deceit beyond measure, scorn, bashing, innuendo, hatred and jealousy. All by a couple of people who know exactly who they are. If you are reading this...HI!

   Why have we been the targets of such acts, you ask? Well...it's because we found out the truth and chose to expose it. We couldn't stand the idea of what we had unknowingly been pulled into. Unfortunately one, who had played the victim so well, is as bad as the person responsible for all this hurt. It is these two people whom I dedicate this blog to.

   As posted in an earlier blog yes...I forgive you and thank you for the lessons learned. That is true. But this is what you also need to know. All the while your scheming was being perpetrated we were all believing you. We believed IN you. We had your back and would have fought any demon for you, if asked. We sung your praises and prayed for your families. We listened to complaints and fears and gave advice. We reminded you of all the reasons you deserved to be loved and cherished. We listened as you said all the same things in return...and we believed them. We encouraged you. We cried with you. We supported you when you convinced us it was you against the world. We loved you like no other...just as you said you loved us. In case you haven't caught on yet, this is what I'm saying.

   This is LOSS. This is GRIEF. Not because any of us would care to be a part of any of this again, but because we grieve the loss of promises made. We never had a reason to believe they were made in vain. We grieve the loss of friendship that meant more to us than it did to you. We grieve knowing we were played for fools. The saddest part is knowing that if the truth hadn't come out when it did...that if I hadn't have asked the right person the right question, it would all still be going on. And we would all still be fools. I admit...that part I don't grieve. It's the only good thing to come out of this whole mess. So, anyway...there you have it. I know this will be seen because you just can't help yourself. For that I'm glad. Maybe you will ask yourself some very important questions instead of living the lie you can't seem to untangle yourself from.

Blessed Be )O(

13 comments:

  1. Dearest Vanessa
    As i sit here and read your thoughts the pain that freely flows from you, it hurts me. Yes grief is real and comes in many unpredictable moments in our lives.A way for our spirit to flush and cope with the horrible actions that loved ones will do to us.
    It (grief) is yet another feeling that needs to be exercised as with love and so many more, a way of understanding what has happened to us. The end result grief will give you is the understanding the ruthfulness of so few are not the actions of many.
    I am sending you my heartfelt compassion, As i have not known you for very long i am proud to have known you at all. This goes without saying, you know time will and does heal. The ability to love and forgive is a gift which you possess and exercise so fluidly that others think that can be taken advantage of, therefore causing us to distrust everyone. Your heart and spirit are to great for that assumption
    In closing take the time to grieve, it is a precious a feeling as love

    Steven Currie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for that! It is truly appreciated! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, you hit the nail on the head with this one. But let's not forget the joys of such losses. Learning the truth, although painful, was a necessity. With that truth came freedom. Freedom from lies and deceit. Then along came friendships. You truly find out who your friends are and who will be honest with you, knowing it will upset you, yet STILL told the truth. Nothing but up from here dear friend!! xxx
    -Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Don't know why it deleted my comment. Lol. Thank u hun!! All up from here!!!

      Delete
    3. Don't know why it deleted my comment. Lol. Thank u hun!! All up from here!!!

      Delete
  5. I don't know you at all, but I wish you the best as you take some new directions in your life toward a happier path.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowcher ! Says what it says on the tin . I have so much to add to your feelings. As harts hurt to much but will pump stronger 😊 excellent blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! I had to write it. My "therapy". Cheaper than a Dr. Lol

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!!!! I had to write it. My "therapy". Cheaper than a Dr. Lol

      Delete