Friday, November 27, 2015

The best is yet to come...

   I thought I would take a moment and pay homage to the people who have helped me over the last 8 months. It has been a wild ride with a lot of twist and turns but, I know now, it was all for a purpose.

   My future is looking brighter than it ever has. Not because of any type of fame or notoriety but because I am truly doing what I love...and I'm doing it with the support of some really incredible people. I have been privileged enough to consult on cases for some of the best paranormal teams I have ever come across. These wonderful people are not only my friends and colleagues...they are my extended family. They have promoted me and my books. Believed in me and trusted me. They have laughed with me, cried with me, screamed with me when I was having a bad day. They worried and cared about me when it felt like no one else did. These two teams are @ NP PARANORMAL with Karl Porter, Dave Newton and Abby Thompson and  @BPI with Gwen and Gene Clapper, Tonya Childrey, Alyssa Luckett, Courtney Clapper and Chris Lopper. All on twitter. I highly recommended you checking them out. NP PARANOPRMAL has a livestream show and a You Tube channel and BPI has a You Tube channel. They are among the most ethical and honest people I know and I trust them implicitly.  

   It's not just the groups who have become so special to me...it's my entire twitter family. I simply cannot name everybody, but you all know who you are. This is my promise to all of you. I won't let you down. A lot of faith has been put into me. A lot of expectations. You have my promise that I will do my level best to make you all proud. My son is my rock here and all of ya"ll are out there. The support means more to me than you could ever know. It's something I've never had and I will not take it for granted. But, please, if you are reading this give a look at my friends...NP PARANORMAL and BPI (Beyond Perception Investigations). If it is REAL, HONEST and FROM THE HEART that you are looking for, when it comes to paranormal investigations, then these are the peeps to follow. They truly are some of the best people I know. I love them all.

Blessed Be )O(

  

6 comments:

  1. we love ya, support ya, and believe in ya. you make us all proud with your morals and love.

    Steven Currie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! That means a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!! That means a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya hun! Just saying I love you! You had a fantastic radio show tonight!! And THANK YOU SO MUCH for the kind, sweet words... {happy tears} Means more than you will ever know. I am beyond words... You make me smile even when I don't feel like it. You are someone I call my true friend, not just on a screen. I'm excited for both of our futures! I'm so unbelievably happy you are in my life! Thank you, just simply thank you! May our paths forever be crossed and blessed with love, life and laughter. Always, Tonya xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgosh....I seriously feel the exact same way!! You are one of the many blessings I've been given in the last year. I honestly would be lost without all of y'all. Love y'all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgosh....I seriously feel the exact same way!! You are one of the many blessings I've been given in the last year. I honestly would be lost without all of y'all. Love y'all so much!

    ReplyDelete