Monday, May 16, 2016

Virginia, here I come....

    So.....y'all know,  in just under a few weeks,  I will be landing in Virginia to join up with Beyond Perception Investigations. Gwen Clapper,  founder and lead investigator,  has teased y'all a little on twitter and facebook with sneak peek videos.  The woman has an amazing talent for putting those together,  I gotta say!

   What y'all may not be aware of is how important these cases are.  Historically speaking,  at least to the American public,  they are gold mines.  Gwen,  and her team,  have investigated a few of them before.  I've given what aid I could,  when asked,  but have always wanted to be right there in the thick of it getting my hands dirty with the rest of the gang.  Well...in 18 days I get that chance.  Gwen and I have already been helping the clients,  as best we can,  due to the increase in activity over the last 2 weeks.  The latest incident being large,  heavy,  mirrors flying off the walls mere hours apart.

   You see......that's something people forget more often than not.  Sure,  I'm as interested as anybody else on capturing evidence.  No......I don't need proof,  persay,  of the paranormal.  My whole life is proof, at least to me.  But,  yes,  I do get giddy as a school girl when I get a really good EVP.  I'm only human.  But in this case,  that comes a distant second to helping,  not only the spirits,  but giving the living some semblance of peace as well.  In one of the cases there is a struggle between the deceased,  who only want to be heard,  and the living who simply want to live without fear.

   These are going to be very tough cases,  folks.  The spirits who have come through,  already,  measure in the dozens or more.  There are simply too many to count.  I hope that we are able to do what we do best and help ALL involved.  Please keep these souls,  both living and dead,  in your thoughts.

   And us,  as well.  We are gonna need as much positive energy as y'all can spare to help us with this task.  It's dangerous.  I expect to be more exhausted than I have ever been in my life and you know what?  I wouldn't have it any other way......

   Blessed Be )O(

 

2 comments:

  1. We are thrilled and honored to have you here with us to do these investigations!We have people that are anxious to meet you (aside from us) that you have already helped. Exciting times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The honor is mine!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete