Saturday, May 7, 2016

People, please...

   I want to start off by saying how much I appreciate all who follow my Twitter and facebook accounts.  I simply would not have the success I've had without you.  Trust me.... I won't forget it.

   That having been said I have to acknowledge a bit of bullshit going on. Quite frankly,  I'm pissed.  This is not good,  people.  I don't like being angry.  I'm mean as hell when I'm angry.  So.....for the betterment of those around me I'm going to address the issue head on and leave my blanket warning out there for ALL TO SEE.

   Do NOT try and pull me into some sick little game that doesn't involve me.  If you have a problem with someone,  take it up with them.  If your problem exist only in your mind,  let your multiple personalities duke it out.  Do not..... I repeat DO NOT follow me and post vulgarities on any of my pages.  They are not only my personal pages but professional pages,  as well.  Yes..... I have blocked you.  Yes..... I have also reported you and filed a legal complaint.

   It won't end there,  sunshine.  You continue I will use my resources to verify your IP address and name and will,  in turn,  file legal charges.  Yes..... I can do that.  Yes... I WILL DO THAT.

   Consider this a formal notification to ANYONE who thinks it's a good idea to continue this behavior.  To everyone else who makes my day brighter and helps me expand my knowledge and experience in the paranormal field.... LOVE YOU.  Let's keep doing what we do best and stay on track.  We don't have time for Junior High bullshit like this.

   Blessed Be )O(

3 comments:

  1. Good grief, some folks never give up their pursuit of trying to hurt great folks. Go get em girl, show them the power of good that is you..
    Love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your support means so much to me, hun!!!!! Thank you for being there and always having my back! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your support means so much to me, hun!!!!! Thank you for being there and always having my back! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete