Monday, February 15, 2016

We'll meet again...

   There was a discussion on twitter the other day. A paranormal site brought up the conversation about whether or not loved ones meet up after death.

   I will admit I refrained from posting much on this particular thread. Not because I don't have strong beliefs on the subject, but because I do...and I didn't want to intrude on the more religious point of views being displayed.

   I do, however, feel free to speak here as this is my domain and can say what I wish without fear of offending too many people. By now most of my viewers know how I roll and can guess on what they're getting themselves into. Lol.


   I do believe that loved ones meet up after death, but I don't necessarily believe it has to do with coming back to guide the newly deceased loved one to heaven. Nor do I believe that spirits left behind are demons or lost souls in purgatory.

   I believe that people who have passed can come and go as they please, from whatever realm they choose to reside in after death. I believe when we are no longer able to contact a spirit, one who has been quite vocal in the past, it may be because they have reincarnated. Just one of the options, yes, but a valid one.

   I may sound kind of out there for some folks, but let's face it. None of us know for certain. There is no hard evidence that hell, heaven, purgatory or any of that exist. There just isn't. I've been communicating with spirits most of my life and have yet to have one speak of any of those places. Does that mean I'm right?

   Nope...it sure doesn't. Not even a little bit.

   What it does mean is that, for those of us interested in the paranormal, it may behoove us to keep an open mind not clouded by religious views. People were coming into this world, and leaving it, long before the written word of man. Communication with spirits is a practice as old as humans, themselves. In our quest to find the answers we seek we need to be armed with best equipment available.

   An open mind and an understanding heart.

   Blessed Be )O(
 

3 comments:

  1. As a wise person once said Energy can not be created nor destroyed, therefore it must be recycled. A simple concept yet unproven. We fulfil a destiny here on this great Planet with a little help from our past friends and loved ones until their time has come around to fulfil another destiny of their own. I too peeped into the conversation the other night and decided to stay quite about the heaven, hell, purgatory beliefs as I do not follow those traditional views, I believe along the lines as yourself and I am so pleased that a person as yourself can give us a little insight into what we practice in our lives
    Thank you Vanessa, and always craving more of your treasured words and thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much!! It truly has helped me, having access to like-minded individuals and an outlet for my thoughts. I really do feel like I can fully "be ME". I have friends like you to thank for that! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooo much!! It truly has helped me, having access to like-minded individuals and an outlet for my thoughts. I really do feel like I can fully "be ME". I have friends like you to thank for that! ❤

    ReplyDelete