Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A Necessary Reminder...

   I had one of those moments today that brought everything into perspective. An epiphany, if you will, that was both humbling and appreciated.

   I met someone. A woman who started talking to me about the paranormal field. She began to tell me of her family members experiences and of the step-dauhter she never got the chance to meet.

   I could see the child clearly in my mind and took the risk of telling her what I saw. The only information I had to go on, from the woman, was that the child was 17 months old when she was murdered.

   Please...take a moment to digest what I just said. It took me a minute, too.

   I could feel a small portion of what the child had went through. I could feel the pressure of hands on her chest. I could see her beautiful, dark complexioned, face smiling at me even though she was dying.

   I told her what I felt. I described the child to her, mixed race and all. I drew her a picture showing long eyelashes and little pigtails. I also told her it was unintentional. Yes, she was murdered, but it was unintentional.

   She sat there, nodding her head, confirming everything I said. Right down to the fact that the child's biological mother was completely wacked out on drugs when she drowned the little girl in the bathtub.

   Please keep in mind I had just met this woman. This white woman. I knew nothing of her personal life prior to this. Also, keep in mind, this is NOT a blog where I am looking for praise or kudos for a gift I never asked for.

   No.

   This is a "wake up" blog for anyone in the paranormal field who only cares about fame, recognition and notoriety. People, please...I beg you, if that is all you are after reconsider. Become an actor if you want to be on TV that bad. I am here to tell you that no amount of fame will EVER replace the look on someone's face when they know their loved one is happy and at peace.

   For those who alter/fake/manipulate/distort evidence in order to move their name/team along...well...I feel incredibly sorry for you. You will probably never understand the importance of truth when it comes to giving a family hope or closure.

   Please, if you find yourself in a position where you have to fabricate evidence in order to please the masses, think of this little girl. I know I will...for the rest of my life.

   Blessed Be )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment