Saturday, February 13, 2016

Sneak attack

   I was wondering, the other day, how many people have experienced this....

   Gimme a minute. I'm trying to figure out the best way to explain it. Oy vey...what the hell. I've sounded crazy before. What's one more time amongst friends, right? Right.

   Have y'all ever felt, and seen in your head, a spirit come up behind you very fast? Almost in attack mode? Only to disappear completely when you turn around?

   Now...I don't mean when you are investigating. That would make sense so not really worthy of discussion. At least not this kind. No...I mean while you're walking to your car, or in the grocery store, or at work. Creepy, huh? It has been happening ALOT lately. Kinda freaking me out, if I'm being honest.

   Something else has been happening, too. Something I've not told ANYONE about. I have begun to get visions like I've never gotten before. Not of the dead or incidents doomed to happen. The visions I've gotten lately are much more disturbing. I can only describe them as glimpses into ones soul. Kinda like an image buster, if you will. Like I'm "seeing" the deepest, darkest, secrets one has to hide. Violent tendencies. Fears. Insecurities. It is quite disturbing. This is something new and I'm honestly not quite sure how to deal with it.

   I have not told the people, for whom I've have seen this, about it. I just can't. No worries to those close in my circle...I do not speak of any of you. I promise I would discuss it, privately, with you.

   If anyone has an idea of what this is, I'm all ears. Or suggestions on how to handle it, feel free to comment. This is a first for me and I'm stumped.

   Blessed Be )O(

4 comments:

  1. I have been sensitive my whole life and these things you are experiencing have happened to me before. I think that the closer we become to the paranormal the more this happens this is a good time to find a friend you can talk to that understands you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you have some restrained anger about something or someone which is kept in the shadows - but if it is brought to the surface it could be seen in a different light !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had wondered these very things. I think I will have to spend a great while pondering all the possibilities. I feel there is a message I'm missing. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had wondered these very things. I think I will have to spend a great while pondering all the possibilities. I feel there is a message I'm missing. ❤

    ReplyDelete