Friday, October 30, 2015

Belly laughin.....

   I was on the chat line I have with my friends today and something very important occurred to all of us. While we were joking about how crazy we all sounded and wondering what color our straight jackets would come in we realized how happy we all were. I know that sounds weird. I'm sure you're thinking, "well...why was that surprising?"

   You see...a few of us have had some pretty hard times lately. Between health problems, financial issues, heartbreak, car stuff, over working, lack of sleep...you get the picture, some of us had been feeling pretty low. But then a very funny thing happened....

   We made each other laugh.

   It sounds so simple. It really does, I know. But that one, small, simple thing made all the difference in the world. To all of us. It just goes to show you how important it is keeping the people you love in your life. Being able to find the humor in life will cure, or at least relieve, a multitude of ills. I'm a very lucky person to have these friends, and my friends across the pond, in my life. I only hope they feel as lucky to have me in theirs.

   Be good to those who accept you for who you are. Do the same for them. When you have this in your life there is nothing you can't accomplish.

Blessings )O(

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting insights into your mind , some deep an yet simple , I as a Skyhawk see you as a beautiful heart an enjoy your thoughts as my mind is open to all ., may you Vanessa be Blessed of what ever good for you , Ron

    ReplyDelete