Thursday, September 17, 2015

"Techie" Witch....muahahaha

   I thought I would chat about something just a little bit different today. Something I'm sure most of you have dabbled with, so maybe you can share some of your wisdom on here with me? (eager happy face)

   I though we would discuss the connection between the old ways of "the craft" and the new technology we have today. the two can intertwine in a most useful and beautiful way if you venture to give it a try.

   I suppose the best way to do this is to give you an example of what I mean...so here it goes...

   I have a very dear friend who had some real bad energy directed her way. You know the kind I'm talking about, right? The kind that can make you feel unbelievably down and drained. That can make you so incredibly tired that all you want to do is sleep but the burden of even doing that is just too much because your mind will not rest. You go about your daily business, exhausted and unmotivated, with the weight of the attachment hanging just inches behind you sucking you dry. I know his all sounds very melodramatic, but anyone who has had this happen to them knows this is an apt description. A mutual friend sent me a picture where she believed the attachment was visible...and it was. Vividly. So vivid that immediately when I looked at it I couldn't NOT see it. I responded back with a sketch of what I saw and it fit what she had seen too.

   Well...anyone who knows me know that I DO NOT take a situation like this lightly, however, living in another state I was limited in what I could do about it...or so I thought. In another time, another place, that may have been the case. But this is 2015, baby! Where I normally would need some personal article from the perpetrator of this offense in order to block/bind them from doing any additional harm, in this day and age that simply isn't the case. All I needed was their name, a current photo, my note and my handy stylus pen. I will not disclose what I did or how I did it. Not on your life. let's just say my karma is intact.

   My point is although I still prefer the old ways of candle magic, incense, circle and chant....sometimes a working woman just doesn't have the time. Use what you got...make the best of it...don't lose your ethics and morals in the process...remember and consider your own karma...and last, but not least...USE GOOD JUDGEMENT. You cannot help yourself, or a loved one, if you lose your head.

Blessed Be )()(

No comments:

Post a Comment