Wednesday, September 16, 2015

For the little guy...

I'm sitting here thinking of everything that has gone down today...good and bad. While I'm not happy I had to handle this the way I did, I'm surprised and humbled by the support I got.

Thank you!!! It's such a small thing to say for how people came to my defense, but I have no other word for it. I don't expect anyone to chose a side, nor do I expect anyone to participate in any mud slinging. I really don't. All I wanted, really, was for one brief moment for peoples eyes to be opened. For them to really see what's going on out there. I was friends with this group. I followed them...took up for them when they were attacked (supposedly) by other groups. Yet they wished me harm. I still don't understand. For what it's worth...I do believe there can be unity in this field as long as egos are checked at the door. Lord knows mine is. I will be the first to tell someone to question me. To verify what I'm saying in a reading. Anyway...that's all I wanted to say. Today...I chose to stand up against all the crap flying about. I tried to be the voice for the little guy...the small teams...the freaks who talk to ghost like I do. I hope I did y'all proud!!! Love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. interesting topic as there are ones that believe in an non believe in , my mind is open to all things of the mind , I did think I felt a ghost of spirit one time but was it real or just a feeling I don't know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always tell people to wrote their experience down so that they can compare future experiences. You should do that! I bet you would be surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always tell people to wrote their experience down so that they can compare future experiences. You should do that! I bet you would be surprised!

    ReplyDelete