Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Shits about to get REAL.....

   I'm sitting here, typing this with shaking hands, not quite sure how to start. I figure with the beginning is probably the best way to drop a lil truth on anyone who reads this. I hope you're ready for this because I have no intention of mincing words....

   I received a message from someone who needed a second opinion on a reading they got from another individual. I didn't mind, and I had a minute, so I read what they wrote and found myself getting angrier and angrier. In truth I shouldn't have been surprised because I've seen this type of bullshit before but this shocked even me. This person had been told they were cursed. That, basically, their whole family through generations, had been cursed. This "psychic" continued on to say they could "help" them to the tune of several hundred dollars! First off.....

   Are you fucking kidding me???????? Seriously, please tell me this is a joke. Please tell me that I read that wrong. That these bottom feeders have slowly died out and that the paranormal community doesn't have to deal with this any more. That's when reality hit me. They have not died out...they have bred and multiplied! Through "social media fornication" these extortionist have found a way to terrorize people into giving them money. 

   Yes...you heard me right...EXTORTIONIST. For those, and I'm addressing the bottom feeders now, who don't know the definition of the word...extortion simply means to gain property, or money, through force or threats. Well....by telling someone they are cursed, and you can fix it (what a fucking lie), that can be viewed as a threat in the eyes of the law. Did you also know that if this is done via the internet, which means it may cross state lines, it can be viewed as a federal offense? 

   Yeah...how ya liking them apples, chief? Felony...not necessarily a word with any lyrical qualities. Here's something that will make you sing....fines for extortion can be as high as $10,000.00...per offense. Jail time can be as long as 15 years...per offense. Still wanna incite fear in people for money? I sure as hell hope not...

   I'm going to be as clear as I can be when I say this....If anyone reading this is in the habit of practicing this shady business, or any variation of it, unfriend me. Unfriend me on facebook, unfollow me on twitter. Go away. I have worked too damn hard to be known as a trusted sensitive. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I don't pull punches and I don't lie. I absolutely REFUSE to be associated with ANYONE who believes this practice is acceptable. EVER. At the end of the day I don't give a rats ass if I have a place at the "cool kids" table. Being popular didn't mean anything to me in school and it means even less now. I think I've proven that time and time again. 

   I did not ask this person for the name of the "psychic". I did not want to put that person on the spot. Rest assured...If this information comes my way by any other means....I will call you out on it and not think twice about it. You know why? It's people like you who make this field a fucking nightmare for the rest of us. For those of us who do it because we simply have no other choice. It's our calling. For people like you...whoever you are...it's a paycheck and that's just sick. Do the rest of us a favor and get a real damn job. 

   For the rest of you, and I know there are many good people in this field, keep up the good work. To the psychics who may charge a reasonable fee, but don't try to financially rape  their clients through fear, I got nothing but love for ya. 

   Blessed Be )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment