Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Take it or leave it...

   This is for all the misfits.  The one of a kind wonders.  The square pegs.

   You know I love ya!

   This is a reminder that it's 100% okay to be different.  I know I've told y'all this before but,  if you're anything like me,  you'll need a reminder every now and again.

   Problem is you shouldn't need this reminder in regards to your peers.  You shouldn't have to explain yourself,  or your beliefs,  to those who follow the same passion filled paranormal course that you do.  If nothing else those in the field should understand eccentricities.  Even welcome them as a break from the norm.

   But that doesn't always happen.  I see it every day.  Competition.  Egos.  Picking sides simply to stay in good graces with the cool kids.  It doesn't have to be that way.  I know,  for a fact,  alot of people disagree with the way I do things.  They don't understand my process or what I put myself through in order to get the information I get.  That's ok.  I don't ask anyone to understand.  I don't need the approval of others to continue.  In all honesty I'm as shocked as anyone when someone gives 2 hoots about what I have to say.  Lol.

   True story.

   It amazes me when something I do is well recieved.  I truly don't expect it.  Now....don't get me wrong.  I have my opinions,  too,  on some of the techniques used to obtain evidence out there.  I don't trust alot of it.  I'm old school like that.  Doesn't mean I'm right and others are wrong,  though.  Just means that's my opinion.  I share that opinion when asked but I don't take another down to make my point.  I simply don't have the time to care about it or the energy to do it.

   To put it plain and simple most of us got into the paranormal because of an experience we may have had.  More than likely an experience that ostracized us from society even if only in our own minds.  Alot of us have had experiences that are painful to share.  Even if those people are loved ones.  That is why this community is so important.  It's our safe haven for discussion.  A place we should be able to talk without fear of persecution.  I see,  daily,  how people forget that.  How they expect it for themselves but refuse to give it to others.  This saddens me.....

   Blessed Be )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment