Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I have no words....

   I started my latest adventure with an open mind.  Wanting to fully experience what Virginia,  and the spirit world,  had to offer.  Everything was perfect.  I had it all planned out and expected few "bumps in the road. "

   Ahhhhhh.....best laid plans,  right?  Um... No....

   From the get go road blocks were thrown in my path.  Intervention,  at it's highest level,  from the powers that be.  They mocked my simple mind,  and wishes,  steering me into another direction.  One that will change my life.

   Forever.

   I have spent the last few days being the voice,  the victim,  the somewhat clumsy protector.  The conduit and the claw.  I've felt pain I once thought impossible.  I've felt love,  joy and remorse.  I've left my own mind to make room for others whom had no other way to speak......to scream. Physically,  and emotionally,  I've pushed myself past any boundaries that may have existed.

   I'm not the same...and I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment