Thursday, June 30, 2016

Medium fries....

   I'd like to give props out there to all my medium friends.  Clairvoyants,  tarot readers,  mystics and deceased conversationalist.  My hats off to you.  I know how truly draining it is to do what you do.  I know how hard it is to drag yourself out of bed,  because work beckons,  knowing you were kept up all night by a chatty spirit.  I feel ya......trust me.

   This is my shout out to all of you who lend a hand when you haven't a moment to spare for yourself.  Who sacrifice sleeping or even food because you have to help.

   Bless you.

   For those who don't know what it's truly like,  I'll fill you in real quick.  It NEVER stops.  Sure,  you may get an hour or two without a vision or a spirit trying to communicate.  If you read cards you may go a week or so without a request.  Y'all keep in mind that doesn't mean a weeks rest.  If you're like me you bust your ass at a paying job.  It's just a week free from the extras.

   When you're a medium,  you are never truly alone.  Not bathroom breaks,  sex or driving.  One of the best EVP's I ever caught was in my car,  at lunch,  on a whatsapp voice message.

   No.....investigations and readings only bring them all to the surface.  Or,  at least,  specific ones.  But the rest are always there just waiting to pop in when you least expect it.

   So.... If you wonder why,  sometimes,  mediums , and the like, get frustrated or need time before they can help you.... It isn't because we are selfish or expect anything.  It's just cause we can get very tired.  Very very tired.  In a way most people will never truly understand.

   For those of you who know people like us I hope this helps you to understand a little better.  All we ever ask for is patience,  understanding and acknowledgement of a job well done.  It's so little to ask for a job that takes so much.

   Blessed Be )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment