Thursday, June 9, 2016

If people only knew....

   I've done a couple vlogs,  so far,  about my trip to Virginia.  About the paranormal investigations we went on and the effects they had on me and the team.  Those vlogs were short and sweet because I knew I couldn't suppres the tears for too long.  Hell.....you can hear me shivering in the interview I did on Paramania radios "Behind The Open Door".

   Truth is,  people,  I am still shaking.  This IS NOT me.  My dear friend,  Abby Thompson,  even said it didn't look like me in the videos.  That's how much this experience has changed me.

   Will I continue to do what I do?
   YES.
   Will I ever go into an investigation the
   same way?
   HELL NO.

   I have one thing to say to all those people out there begging for physical interaction with a spirit.  All those people provoking and taunting.....daring the unseen to take a shot at them......

   Be very careful what you wish for.  I never,  in a million years,  would have thought things would unfold the way they did..... unprovoked.  We did NOT go into this uninvited.  We did NOT seek it out.  We did NOT try to anger or entice.

   It did NOT matter.  Our fates were sealed before I ever stepped on the plane.  We knew that.  We just had no idea how it would take place.

   So......please.....be very careful in how you do things.  Look out for each other.  Take care of your team mates.  Love them as you do yourself.  You never know.....they may be the difference that keeps you from losing your soul entirely.  Food for thought.....

   Blessed Be )O(

7 comments:

  1. The events that took place during a certain investigation were set in motion DAYS before your arrival as we discovered when putting a time line together. All things happen for a reason, there is no coincidence. I know that you, I and the rest of the BPI team were all affected by what happened. BPI almost did not exist after that night, and I'm not over reacting, it's the truth. We all came out stronger, wiser, and thankful to be alive to share the story in full in the near future. Thank you Vanessa for joining us on these investigations.-Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure...and I look forward to more. However.....a nice week on the beach away from it all sounds FAB right now.... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( noooo. BPI definitely needs to exist. We need it. Well at least B and I do :) we've learned alot from you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all never cease to amaze me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all never cease to amaze me x

    ReplyDelete