Thursday, March 3, 2016

Joe Blow matters too...

   There was a thread on twitter the other night and the question came up about people claiming, especially on TV shows, how people seem to be able to contact deceased "stars" like Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Kurt Cobain and the like. Most believed these claims were proof that a lot of shows out there are fake, scripted.

   I have my own opinions about that, which I'm sure y'all are aware of. Lol. I've been pretty vocal about it in the past. Some were under the assumption that those stars would be long passed therefore unavailable for consultation. I'm not quite certain why they thought that, but to each his own.

   What I AM curious about is the need to reach out (or at least appear to) to the famous spirits but not so much to the everyday Joe. I'm not saying it wouldn't be totally cool to sit and chat with John Lennon. It would. Hell...one of my dreams is to make contact with Vlad the Impaler. Yeah...I know...I'm a weird chic. Lol. However...if I were at his castle and a servant came to me instead I would be thrilled! Contact is contact. Confirmation of afterlife is the same regardless of how famous the person was during life.

   Maybe I'm rambling....who knows....but I thought it interesting enough to pose the question to y'all so here it is....

   Do you think the evidence of spirits holds more weight if the ghost in question was well known? And....do you think the need to be close to stars, even in death, may encourage a "less than ethical" investigation?

   I'm really curious as to y'alls thoughts on this! Feel free to reply here or contact me privately.

   Blessed Be )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment