Monday, March 28, 2016

Darn it....

   Well....I'm not always right. Never claimed to be, lol. Anyone who really knows me knows I have no problem admitting that. That having been said...I know admit, with a heavy heart, that I was wrong. Wrong for always telling others the importance of shielding yet refusing to do so myself.

   Yep...it's ok, y'all. Wag those fingers at me. Tisk, tisk and shake your head. Tell me what a complete loon I am for not listening to my own advice. Better yet...tell me to go and look in the mirror. Tell me to take a good long look at the painful bruises that seem to speckle my body like a bad painting. I know I have not done these myself as I simply am not THAT flexible. Lol.

  Get your mind out of the gutter, lol.

   I have noticed these popping up over the last couple days or so and my buddy Gwen and I have come to a conclusion. I , quite possibly, acquired an attachment on my trip overseas. Honestly, I'm not surprised. So much happened over there that I didn't even tell my buddies I was with. Now...I have to admit that I should have been more careful. I should have taken the advice I'm always giving others. Oh well...live, learn and get to cleansing!!! Lol.

   Blessed Be )O(

4 comments:

  1. well you're just so sweet I suppose I would have followed you home myself, all kidding aside please keep safe and chase that bugger away,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shielded like crazy, hun!! So far so good! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shielded like crazy, hun!! So far so good! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleanse,rejuvenate,Laugh alot!Your Amazing!Keep your soul shine going..and that whatever it is will disappear!Blessings!

    ReplyDelete