Friday, March 18, 2016

My dream come true....

   Well...this is my first blog from England. You'll have to forgive my lack of writing but I've been a busy Lil bee. Lol. In the 6 days since I've been here I've twisted both my ankles, badly, broke a nail, eaten my weight in fabulous pastry, walked about 45 miles in Scotland and fallen asleep on the train to Glasgow missing my stop. No worries...I got off at the next one, sprinted down the way, over the bridge and leapt into the next train like the graceful rock star I am. Lol.

   I've gotten to hug people I've chatted with daily for almost a year. I've traveled with some of the greatest gals on the planet. Went, in Scotland, to the vaults, the dungeons, Edinburgh castle, Holyrood castle and abbey, Mary Kings Close and Greyfriars Kirkyard. I've had the nasty, stinky, Mr. Boots breathing whiskey in my face. I've seen a prostitute he murdered and felt how she passed. I've watched a little girl sit in the corner of the room in Mary Kings Close, watching in awe at all of us walking carefully through there. I was able to explain an instance our tour guide told us about simply because the young "laundress" told me what happened. I've spent the night on the grounds where inspiration from "Dracula" came from. Walked on the beach and gazed out, lovingly, at the North Sea. I've been pushed at Grace Dieu Priory and had spirits all around me. Amazing!!!

   The entire experience has been beyond my wildest dreams and it isn't over yet. I have two more days to fill...and a pretty neat surprise for those who plan on watching Livestream this Saturday night. I honestly can't wait!!!! I've had the time of my life and am already planning my next visit!! Now....on to more adventure!!!

   Blessed Be )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment