Thursday, February 19, 2015

Turn abouts fair play....

   I posted about this a long time ago, but feel it's necessary to do so again. I've already resigned myself to pissing people off, but since I rarely worry about that anyway....

   I'm a people watcher. I learn things from those I observe. Valuable things. During the last few months I've witnessed alot of whining, finger pointing and eye rolling. I see this mostly from people of my own gender. Not only, but mostly. From strangers to my customers at the diner I worked at on the weekends. To be more specific,  it's wives toward husbands. Funny thing is, it rarely seems justified.  I am totally for calling someone to the carpet (in private) if the situation dictates it. What I have a problem with is degrading someone who is trying their best to please you. I find it funny that you always heear stories of how there aren't any "good men" out there, but when some women find one they do their level best to demean him in front of others.  Makes me sad...and more than a little angry.
   Anyway....just food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment