Monday, February 16, 2015

My little addiction....

   I can't believe I'm going to admit this, but since I encourage growth and accountability in others, I must require the same in myself. This will be painful and somewhat embarrassing for me, but pulling off the band aid, quickly exposing the wound to air, is supposed to be best. So....here it goes.........

   I have an addiction. 

   One I'm not proud of.

   One that would shock most people who know me.

   I'm so ashamed.

   I am addicted to.....Dragon Age Inquisition. 

   Yes...I know....it's hard to imagine. Me, a 42 year old woman who counts the minutes until she can wiggle the controller away from whomever has it and dive into a fantasy world of dwarf empowerment and demon fighting glory. 

   I'm sick. I know. I need help. Professional help. I will seek it. I promise. Just as soon as I do this last mission......

No comments:

Post a Comment