Thursday, February 26, 2015

fruit loop in a bowl of cheerios....

   I thought it would be a good idea, to write a smidge about myself. My life. The aspects of it that I keep close to myself because history has proven that people can be unkind to those who are different.
   I have some strange hope, small as it can be, that it doing so I can make things a little easier for those just awakening to their abilities.
   I spent many years hiding this part of myself from others. my emotions ranged from extreme pride for knowing things others didn't,  and extreme fear for much the same reason.
   In fact, I'm still somewhat uncertain on what I really am. Clairvoyant? Or any one of the other "clairs"? A medium? Psychic? Empath?
   At this point, I'm unsure if it really matters. To sum it up, I see, hear and, sometimes, can smell those who have passed on. Not all the time. Not even really by my choice. It happens whenever it happens. I'm assuming those who contact me are supposed to....kind of like an switchboard operator. Maybe sensitives, like myself, are connected to the spirit world by a web of communication that twist and turns and overlaps eachother.  Maybe it is predetermined who may contact us based on our abilities or geographic location.
   I would love to know others views on this. Comparing experiences may help to solve some if the mystery. I will write more on this later. As it happens, I'm kind of surprised I wrote this much! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment