Thursday, October 13, 2016

Oops...I did it again...

   Alright, kiddos...getting ready to throw a little truth your way.  Some may not care for this but, hey, since when has that stopped me, right? Well...I've been watching the banter on social media. Mostly twitter, I suppose. It got me to thinking about a whole lot of stuff and I think I'm gonna share....

   Fact #1:...there are literally THOUSANDS of "paranormal" groups and individuals on social media. 

   Fact #2:...There is NO WAY every one of those groups/individuals are in it for the same reasons. 

   Fact #3:...we won't always agree on everything but the one thing we can agree on is this.....the egos are immense in this field. 

   Let's face it, guys...it's one big spectral "dick judging" contest. Who ever has the biggest ecto-orgasm wins, right? This is what pisses me off about the whole thing and makes me question whether or not I wish to stay in it publicly. But...I'm too big of a loud mouth bitch to go far so I figure I might as well shake things up while i'm here. 

   For those who believe the "paranormal" is not science...well...that may be so...for now. What you can't seem to understand is that there is NOTHING WRONG with wanting the two to be related. Trying to figure out, scientifically, how spirits communicate after death is not a new concept. In fact, the american military/government has had their own experiments involving psychics, remote viewing, and the like. I repeat...THIS IS NOT NEW. 

   Anyone who is involved in this field, for the betterment of it, should welcome questions regarding their evidence. Not slander without merit or unjustified insults...but real questions. And you should be able to back up those questions, and should want to, with your unedited footage. Period. It really is THAT simple. 

   There is also a place for the "entertainment by way of paranormal" teams/individuals out there. No one is saying "go away" to you. At least not if you openly admit that's what you're all about. No shame in that game...as long as your honest. The world could use more entertainment, really. But...if your going to try and pass yourself off as real investigators, sensitives, researchers...you better be able to back it up and expect questions. That's the only way to progress. Put up or shut up, so to speak. 

   I can only speak for myself, and I've said this before, I openly welcome ANYONE to question what I do and how I do it. I strongly recommend verifying the information I give you. I will NEVER claim to be right...EVER. Do I hope I am? Of course I do. Am I usually...ironically, yes. But I could just as easily be wrong. So I don't take offense one little bit if the questions come...just don't be insulting or I'll curse ya. Lol. Just kidding!!

   Maybe...

   Anywhooooo.....before you decide to rip me to shreds (go ahead, I know you wanna) over this blog...ask yourself these questions...

   1) Can I back up my evidence and am willing to disclose all?

   2) Do I want fame or answers...or both? 

   3) Am I willing to be part of a community or do I choose to stand alone so I stand out? 


   Think about it...

   Blessed Be )O(

10 comments:

  1. Your blog is correct with so many competing for attention the real people like you are not being heard...keep dling what u do best being honest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much!!! I gotta keep it real! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blogs Vanessa, simple common sense mixed with a dose of reality and a little dash of sass, love it, love it, love it.. Always sweet and true, that's you. Looking towards your next book :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys make my day!!! Love all of you so much for your support and kindness! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys make my day!!! Love all of you so much for your support and kindness! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice.....and very well written.

    ReplyDelete