Saturday, October 8, 2016

An open letter....

   It has come to my attention...AGAIN...that I am the topic of conversation (and apparent obsession) of one particular couple. That, for some reason unbeknownst to me, they just can't seem to keep my name out of their mouths. I am going to address this right here...RIGHT NOW...for those who can't wait till the release of my book. 

   On September 29th, 2015, I got my heart broken. Yes...cold bitch that I am got a love boo boo. I had fallen for "the perfect man" months before. I had even began falling for him before my current (but failing) relationship had ended. Yes...I guess you could say that I shouldn't have done that. You would be right, too. The appropriate thing would have been to end it before anything else began but, considering this "perfect man" was in England I didn't do that. My fault on that ENTIRELY. 

   That having been said, I fell anyway. I bought all the lines. I bought all the lies. I believed everything. The wedding arrangements. The location HE picked out and sent me a pic of. The place we would live that HE sent a pic of. The place we would retire that HE sent a pic of. The tattoos we would get. We couldn't decided between the key and heart lock or the king and queen crowns. Decisions, decisions. 

   He became close with my son. Talked of all the things we would do as a family. Like teaching him to drive and play rugby. Hell...we had our animals picked out, too. Gonna get mini pigs and call them "Sid and Nancy". 

   Saying all this you'd probably think I'm bitter. But, honestly, I'm the exact opposite. I'm glad I found out that he was a fake. It kept me from making a horrible mistake. The problem is, and the reason behind this post, is that They (him and her) still won't leave me alone. I get messages all the time from mutual friends letting me know of post being made. The two of them never have the guts to name me by name but it's obvious. Especially when I make a post about him trying to follow me on social media (even though he HATES me) and within 2 minutes she's asking for the screenshot of it. Ridiculous, right? Fucking stupid. 

   This woman is so in fear of losing the man she fought so hard for that she has become obsessed. She never quite realized the fight was with herself. What she started in January of 2015, the pursuit of this man, didn't come to it's conclusion till I found out about her. I know my worth. I don't fight for any man. Never have, never will. I believed his lies about a current relationship that was over but I knew nothing of the other, was it 9 women, who had also believed the same lies. None of us knew about the others but her. I truly believe that's where her fear comes in. That and him still trying to keep tabs on me by following me. 

   The whole thing is dumb as hell. I can only guess the reason for the animosity towards me, the fake accounts (proven), the stalking (proven), is that they are worried about the release of my next book. Do I write about my life...yes. Does it matter if it's good or bad...NO. Hell...I just admitted, in the beginning of this post...that I was in a relationship when this all started. If I'm willing to be honest about my shortcomings why in the hell would I lie about someone else?

   Moral to this story, kiddos. If you are in the paranormal field and have heard anything about me from a certain couple, if you have questions, please ask me. Not only will I be completely honest, even about myself, I have a whole slew of witnesses to back me up on it. We have ALL tried to move on from this. All I have ever wanted to be was left alone. 

   To RB: thank you for the lesson. I wish you well. Please go away now. 
   To KC (aka KB): Many women treated you with respect. We befriended you not knowing the dark nature you hid. Shame on you for knowing the truth and trying to slander other women anyway. 

   P.S. Forget you ever knew me and I will do the same. For the record...all the people you've both hurt have not spoken out about either of you, myself included. Only when prompted by your stalking and harassment did I ever defend myself. You would do well to remember  that. I'm not the only one with screenshots. 

   To everyone else, again, if you have any questions about how I do things or my character, please feel free to contact me. I come with references. 

   Blessed Be )O(



   

No comments:

Post a Comment