Saturday, July 9, 2016

Pick me....pick me....

   I thought I'd take a moment to give ya'll my version of what a medium is. At least the only way I know it to be.

   For me, being a sensitive....which is my preferred label if I have to have one, is totally normal....and completely strange. There is no rhyme or reason to it. The messages I get can be very specific or completely like a puzzle that has to be figured out. They come in dreams. They come in front of my face when I'm driving. I rarely have a moment, in my head, alone.

   When it comes to spirit communication it varies to an even greater degree. Showers or potty time doesn't mean I get left alone. I may get a full description told to me or just a snapshot like a polaroid picture.

   I may get a name, place or date....or I'll be told of a situation I could have no way of knowing about. 90% of my readings are cold. I know absolutely NOTHING of the situation or person. I try my best to discourage people from giving me info, before a case, because I don't wish the reading to be tainted.

   What alot of people don't know is there is a difference between a psychic and a medium. A medium speaks with the deceased. A psychic knows things. Some of us do both. Some of us only do one or the other. Some of us don't do it at all.

   This is why I welcome the skepticism.  Why I encourage anyone looking for a reading to always stay on guard. Don't give too much away, in regards to what you wish to know.

   That's OUR job to know it. And if we don't,  it's OUR responsibilty to say so. Keep in mind...when I say job, I don't mean paying job. At least not for me. I don't charge for what I do. Trust me.....I have plenty of people trying to change my mind about that. Maybe I will, someday. Right now I'll be content with people just buying my books. Lol.

   As for now....it's been a poopy day and I'm sad and confused. Not much use to anyone in need of a reading so I'm doing ya'll a big favor and taking the night off. I'll be back on my game in a day or so and will get back to all of you. Much love!!

   Blessed Be )O (

No comments:

Post a Comment