Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Growing pains...

   What a year its been!!!! In the last year my work (what some would call a "hobby") has taken me to Memphis, England, Scotland and Virginia. I've been lucky...and I mean LUCKY....to have worked with some of the best paranormal investigators in the field. They may not be the most well known...yet....nor do they care. But their ethics, morals and compassion are without equal.

   In the past year I have started my life over. On MY terms. I have faced my demons are won. Or, at least, called a truce. Lol.

    I gave my heart away....and I took it right back. Maybe in pieces, at first, but that's okay. I know my worth. I simply refuse to compromise on it.

   I've been used. Ridiculed. Laughed at. Loved. Cherished. Praised. Truly the best, or worst, of both worlds. The full spectrum.

   I know who, and what, I am now. I know what I'm meant to do. I intend to spend the rest of my life doing it. Without complaint or need for approval.

   These were my growing pains. I've found self acceptance is the best cure for them.

   Blessings, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment