Sunday, August 16, 2015

"Giving up the Ghost"........

   I thought it would be a good idea to give all of ya'll a heads up on the new book coming out. For those who bought my first book, Soulscapes, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart! It was very difficult to do since I had to re-live all of the events I wrote about plus, since it was my first attempt, it may have seemed like a clumsy effort. For those who looked over this, thank you. I love you for it!

   In Giving up the Ghost I was able to let myself be more free with my writing style. I let go of all the negativity that I had surrounded myself with in the first book and just poured my soul into it. It was still painful in parts but I found I was better equipped to deal with it. I no longer felt the pain of certain situations like I did before. What had still burned in me from pervious times is now but a twinge of regret and a lesson learned.  This is very powerful for me. I felt as if I've broken out of a shell I never really knew I was encased in, not really. I had help accomplishing this and those who did this for me have my undying love and gratitude. It's something I can never repay but will spend the rest of my days trying to anyway.

   The reason I decided to write this is that I have a wish. It's a big one, so prepare yourself. Lol. I wish, with all my heart, that those who are out there like me, those who have hidden what they can do and felt ashamed, I want you to speak up. Start talking. I know I've said this many times, but it isn't enough. I'm going to start yelling it, if need be. Be proud of who you are, but not ruled by ego. Learn from others and evolve, but never lose yourself. Understand that the powers that be gave you a gift. A gift that is meant to help, inspire and guide but is to never be abused. This can be taken away as easily as it was given. Read up on your particular gift as much as you can, but find your own way of doing things. Do it how YOU are comfortable. There is no wrong way as long as the heart is in the right place.

   That's what I've always tried to do. Sometimes I have failed and sometimes I have been successful. The important thing is getting back up, dusting yourself off and realizing it is a learning process. You can do this! I have faith in you, I really do. But all that aside, the most important thing is that you have faith in yourself. That's what this book did for me, gave me faith in myself. It allowed me to put it all out there for the world to see and they could like it or lump it. It will never change who I am or the way I see myself. Not anymore.

Much love to you!!!

*Blessed Be* )()(

No comments:

Post a Comment