Sunday, August 9, 2015

And this is why I do it...

   I got a message from someone on twitter asking if I could give them a reading. I don't do this a whole lot because I simply don't have the time but I said ok anyway and we planned for a time a few days later. It was the first full reading I had done in person in a very long time and, if I'm being honest, I was nervous.

   You see...these things can go very good or VERY bad. I didn't have the feeling that it would go bad, but there is always that chance. When I got there I could tell my client was nervous too and that actually put me at ease because I could focus on making them more comfortable. Doing this puts me immediately at ease. I can't explain it, but it does. Maybe it's the mother in me.

   We went through the initial reading using a voodoo spread that does not allow for any manipulation on the readers part. Literally every move is decided by the client...down to which card to pull and in what order they will be flipped over and read. This is my favorite way to read because it really is the most accurate. I learned it from a fine lady in New Orleans.

   I was most pleased with the outcome. I saw what I hoped to see in the clients cards. I saw a very bright future that, with a little dedication and perseverance, the client will see to fruition. I felt a little guilty because it was such a short reading! Not that I wanted to have to tell anything bad, but there are only so many ways you can say someone's future is gonna ROCK if they stay on the right path. LOL.

   We started to talk and the question was asked about family members. As I went through the pictures, telling what I saw and heard, it was being verified by the client and advice on how to handle some of it was given as well. I could tell that I had done some good and that is honestly what makes it all worth it. I did mention that on the way to where we were doing the reading that I couldn't get the image of race cars out of my head and that I kept seeing a Freemason symbol. We couldn't figure out why I was seeing these, as my client had no idea who they could be. I was on my way to leaving, assuming I would never know why I had seen these things, when the roommate came in and we were introduced. My client asked the roommate if they had any idea about the racecars or Freemasons. Apparently, the roomates ex was a Nascar fan and a relative was a Freemason. LOL.

   Just goes to show you...never discount what you see and hear. I made a believer out of the roommate today and made my client happy. That makes me happy!

*Please excuse the generic nature of this post. I promised to keep things as anonymous as possible to my client....and I ALWAYS keep my word!*

Blessed Be)()(

No comments:

Post a Comment